Thursday, September 28, 2006

Please Spare Harry Potter

JK Rowling may be glad that the Harry Potter saga is finally finished.
Rowling is currently working on the seventh and last installment of the mega-hit boy wizard series. At the meet held at New York's Radio City Music Hall, she said she was glad the saga was nearing its end.

"I feel quite liberated," she said.
"I can resolve the story now and it's fun in a way it wasn't before because finally I've reached my resolution, and I think some people will loathe it and some people will love it, but that's how it should be."


Rowling has hinted that two characters will meet their end in the last book and
fans fear that one of them is Harry. She said it was not easy writing
the deaths of the two characters. "I didn't enjoy killing the character
at the end of book six," she said, "but I had been planning that for
years, so... it wasn't quite as poignant as you'd imagine. I'd already
done my grieving when I actually came to write it. I understand why an
author would kill a character from a point of view of not allowing
another person to continue writing after the original author is dead."

Please Rowling....On behalf of fans of Harry Potter....Please do spare Harry...Please give the series with Good Ending....

No comments: